BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Still didn't sleep yet*_*

Still didn't sleep yet~~~ Haha!! :) What am i going to do 2moro...*pause for a sec* wait,is not 2moro...is 2day since already pass 12 midnight already...hahahahahaha!!I'm so smart~ actually not that smart,just a little bit smart.............My fren said wan to go ktv on Wednesday after watch movie finish. But i think is expensive because KTV is very expensive leh~~sing like dunno how many songs...nvm lah...see first lah cos dunno mom will let us go or not. And the first thing is that i can't sing very well,i like sing like high-pitched-like....nvm lah...feeling sleepy now,wan to sleep lio....write my next blog during this afternoon.well not sure cos maybe gone out on that time...

-3nD-^_^

0 comments: