BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Been Still Reading My Twilight Saga Novel*_*



Still reading my favorite book~ Twilight Saga, which is Eclipse the 3rd book for the series…Love reading, cannot take my eyes of it for a few second! Every page is full of mysteries and some few romances event in it~ at first when I read the 1st book that is Twilight, the author describe the main character, Edward(Robert Pattison), was so perfect! That I could almost imagine it. But when I watch the movie, the most perfect Edward turn out to be a little bit not so cute~ Yuck! When I saw his picture on the magazine, he is so not cute because he grows a moustache!! A M-O-U-S-T-A-C-H-E!!



Therefore, after I watch the second movie with my best friend, I think I want to change my favorite character in the movie and the novel. That is Jacob Black! Ever since I watch the second movie, I did not know that Jacob was so hot and cute when he cut his hair in that movie. I bet many girls that love Jacob will be mouth drooling when they saw him shirtless in that movie~ he he… So now I love Jacob(Taylor Lauther)!! But I heard rumour like in the internet, they say that Taylor Lauther was gay with Robert Pattison since both of them are brothers. But I don’t believe that shit.
EnD~~~

0 comments: