BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Friday, December 25, 2009

lAzY t0 wRiT3 tHeSe dAyS~~~

Been so damn lazy these days and no energy to type in my mom's laptop also~~~Dunno what happen to me...think i've been possesed~ haha!>.< thinking too much after taken my Pmr results~The results are good(i think~)but mom didn't seem to be dissopointed.At least i've tries my best but only fail one that the subject that i don't like the most even some my friends feels the same.......My mom was hoping me to go to a better class so i can find a better job in the future or maybe if i'm lucky,i might go for college but too expensive i think~ But will try my best for it! My family sure support me for everything....Wan to sleep lio.Write about my Xmas and watching both of the movies that i've wrote about on my last blog to my next blog~
-3nD-

0 comments: