BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Saturday, December 19, 2009

ChRiStM@s iS cOmInG t0 tOwN!!



cHrIsTm@S iS cOmInG !! <3>But...before that,my important result is coming out before that day...but my christmas present is very simple. Is an anime DVD and cost only RM32 like that. I saw it at prangin mall. The RM32 is 2 DVD of it. Is Tsubasa Chornicle but different like other episode. More like a movie and both is different movies like lah~~~


Hoping i get my good results and get my present! But i think i will buy the movie before christmas,maybe wednesday where me and my fren will go and watch movie, Avatar.


-EnD-

0 comments: