BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Monday, December 21, 2009

gOiNg 0uT 2MoRo!!


Going out with my brother 2moro to watch 2 movies! That are Avatar and also Princess and the Frog. Both movies are so nice and awesome! Can't wait to watch it 2moro....And also done baking with my brother 2day and he help a lot not like the other day=_="(do half way go to room)maybe he tak sesuai to do it~~~ But at least have fun and great success 2day with a little help from my little brother and my gramma the most cos' she help me out with the oven since i'm scare kena burn from the oven,hahaha!!

And also bought my Christmas present from my mom's.Thx mom! Love you 4ever!! You're the Best!My present is a dvd anime ! I bought the whole set anime type like got all the episode from every season.Don't need to susah susah to buy 1 by 1.But it cost Rm55 with a listed song inside.But for me is cheap cos' the episode so many and got Ova somemore and with the songs like that can cost Rm55. And also bought a handbag which got my name on it.The bag cost Rm20,cheap! And the bag got my name inprint on it is so speacial.Where can you find a bag with your name inprint on it?! So
rare~~~And also bought a PS2 cd game and is a music type thing.But nice to play and listen to song at the same time hehe...

-3nD-

0 comments: