BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guys in this world are such a jerk!!

Guys in this world sucks!! I HATE THEM!! They think they're so mighty and can bully we girls!? To hell with them!!! Wonder why God create them for!? Other than relationship...they just have bad and cruel darkness in them~~~~ I don't trust them anymore including in my family!! I can't take this cruelty anymore...................Just give me at least a good REASON on why you all mans are so cruel!?!?!?!? TELL ME!!
*trembles* If only...you all doesn't exist!!.....always hurt we girls and women. Thinking us as weakling and ordering us like slaves and some even abuse us,girls in sexual abusing way!! All mans are the same no matter how good you were!! I HATE YOU ANIMALS!!
This is one of the reasons on why i don't want to get married to any you animals when i am adult~ because there's one incidents happen right before my eyes and it make me realize the pain if you're havin' any relationship.......i'm....i'm scared*trembles again* in other words, i don't trust guys anymore even the one's who were my friends or even relatives which are close...... I despise men.

0 comments: