BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Friday, June 4, 2010

CoFeE iSlAnD

http://www.coffeeisland.e2pages.com/default.asp
Today went to coffee island with my mom,sis and my brother for meeting my mom's friend there. The good thing is that they have internet here so i can do my blog. The link up there is the homepage to Coffee Island, can check it out when have the time. You even visit there and chat with your friends there especially at night cos' it will be cooling and we girls can sometimes see hot guys there *cough*
Well here's are some of the picture that i taken from their homepag
e

Didn't try those before but i think they're quite nice ^^


Those are the beverages,like the old style to make a coffee xD

These are their contact and the time they open and close.

Enchant Profile Sdn.Bhd.(Coffee Island) Address:77, Persiaran Gurney, 10250, Georgetown, Penang Tel: 04-227 2377 Fax: 04-227 2378 Email: admin@coffeeisland.com.my Business Hour: 10 am to 3 am

This is their nap if you want to make it easy to find it but i'm sure many of you already knows where it is.

That is all for my post ^^ hope it doesn't bored you!! Till' next time,Sayonara!!

0 comments: