BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Monday, April 11, 2011

My new Image

Yo peeps! Sam's back in town! xDD I have changed my spec to a new one, more to the nerd looking one(newest trend)because mine was rusting away. So i go change a new one =D I took a picture of myself with it =P
That's me, i know i dun look pretty or cute but this section is about my spec so dun judge my face yet until i reach my 20's xDD, and when you have change ur image, your friends will be like,"OMG,you changed your ___." But noo~~my fren gave a slightly different reaction, this is the situation on how it happen

Morning...about 7.15 a.m.
Me:*reading my book*
Fren1:*came from behind* Hey Sam!
Me:Hey*turns around to talk to her*
Fren1:*looks up and stare for a while*HaHaHaHa!!!!~~~*laughs as she was pointing at me and my spec*
Me:*shocked and got pissed off*WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT IDIOT?!
Fren2:*came running*Hey Sam, where's your story you wrote??*stops talking cos' fren 1 nudge her to look closer at me then shouted*OMG,You look like a nerd!

------Both Laughing for a minute or two----------
Me:Done now?*looks at fren 1*
Fren1:Yes yes...*looks at me and laughs again*HaHaHaHa~~!!!!!!
Me:Take tht as a 'No' then~*sighs~*

So this is why i hate to change my trend or looks, they will be laughing, asking or giving stupid idiotic questions~ =3= Can't they be a little nicer for once??~~

0 comments: