BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Ravyn Darkwood -The Blogger-

Reach for the highest stars in the sky,
even if you have to stand on a cactus.

Random Songs!!

About Me

My Photo
S@mANtH@
I'm Samantha. Welcome to my Blog! ^^ Can comment on my blog but don't comment nonsnese! Tq
View my complete profile

Thursday, December 23, 2010

One my drawings =d


This is Sora from Kingdom Hearts =D In a chibi form(he's so cute in tht)

Wasn't easy on drawing the eye and the hair,been going for trouble for that,this is a request from my friend, they can request me to draw any anime chibi,not in the human form(not really good in it yet >.<") if you bloggers that happens to be a chibi or anime fans, you can request me to draw for you and i'll tag u in facebook(u have one) or you can visit my facebook profile or the badge at this blog of mine =D Be happy in service =P This picture is one of it, got more but you all can go check it out if u have the time or interest =D Mostly i copied out from the picture or the comic i have with and that urge me to draw them xD



This is one of the ones that i copied from my comics =D i've drawn 3 and this is one of it,this is one of my favorites xD i drew it out with a pencil at first until my brother asked to to try to use bold pen,i was not sure at first but i gave it a shot and it turns out like this =D is pretty neat i have to say for myself xP

0 comments: